Here are the best nuggets of fun from this week! Hopefully you will find some fresh ideas and sweet inspiration below.
- In case you haven’t heard it yet, here is “Hello”, Adele’s freshly released first single and music video from her new album. What a great voice.
- If you are planning an upcoming trip to New York City, or are just a big fan of the Big Apple like me, here is a great list of the best books written about NYC.
- If you are a blogger or doing creative work elsewhere, this is a super cool website for photo styling and arrangement planning inspiration.
- Wondering what to cook or bake with all the seasonal veggies you see in the grocery store? Here is a handy guide to what to buy now and what to make with them.
- If you are looking for a unique portrait/piece of art to hang on your wall, then check out this man’s beautiful silhouette art. Every piece is custom-made with a modern, playful style.
- Does your front door look like it could use a little autumnal embellishments? If so, then here is a list of 12 gorgeous door decorations that can make yourself.
- Going to a Halloween party but still looking for some fun costume ideas? Here is a mega collection of the best costumes worn by celebrities over the years to give you some spooky inspiration.
- This is a great little tutorial for making cards with watercolor graphics and white ink text. So pretty! Great for thank-you cards and invitations.
- It’s a bit early to start thinking of Christmas presents, but if you are looking for a gift for any occasion, check out this wonderful site, with all handmade artisan items. Cool stuff with the sales benefiting disadvantaged female artisans all over the world.
- This is another fun website for an amazing collection of free printables, ranging from preppy monogram art to frame to cute and colorful party decorations.
Have a super good weekend, talk to you soon!