So you have some pumpkin puree ready to do its magic, but the idea of a plain old pumpkin pie sounds a bit boring? I feel your pain. So to save you from having to go through countless pumpkin recipes online, here is a great little recipe roundup of the most fresh, creative and fun things you can do with pumpkin, by food bloggers. Maybe you will find some new blogs to follow too! Happy baking!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream by One Sweet Mess. Some great out-of-the-box thinking with this refreshing pumpkin dessert.
- Créme Fraiche, Cornmeal and Pumpkin Coffee Cake by Local Milk. Perfect to serve if you have people coming over.
- Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes by Pinch of Yum. Add some pumpkiny flavor to your morning!
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Pretzels by Top with Cinnamon. Again an innovative pumpkin recipe, and they look so cute!
- Pumpkin Caramel Whoopie Pies by Bakers Royale. Such a delicious and beautiful dessert recipe.
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake by The Pioneer Woman. If you want easy and quick pumpkin deliciousness, this is it.
- Pumpkin Bisquits with Candied Ginger by A Farmgirl’s Dabbles. Another great way to do a pumpkin-infused breakfast.
- Drunken Pumpkin Bourbon Tart by Tartelette. These look so sweet and innocent!
- Bruléed Pumpkin Bread Pudding by Love, Cake. A decadent, indulgent breakfast recipe to die for. Will definitely be on my to-do list.
- Pumpkin Sourdough Toast Bread by Hortus Natural Cooking. A new way to go about making pumpkin bread. Using this bread as toast will send you to pumpkin heaven instantly.
I hope you found some fresh baking inspiration!