A little collection of pretty, inspiring and fun pops of goodness I came across this week. They just might make your day a bit better.
- Get some fresh books to read – here are 15 suggestions.
- Here’s a great way to help people in need, and it won’t cost you a dime.
- Watch Emma Stone dance a wild Sia-esque choreography in a music video for her new film.
- Some really pretty aerial photography here.
- Forget all the cutesy-scary Halloween foods and make some awesome boozy bunch, six recipes here.
- Inspiration for cool fall boots you can actually walk in.
- A great source for beautiful but affordable wall art and prints here.
- If you haven’t discovered it yet, this is a great place for fresh home decor ideas.
Have a grrreat Friday, the weekend is almost here! Woot!
2 thoughts on “Best bits of the week”
This is such a lovely post! Thank you for these links!
I’m so glad you liked it, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!