Happy almost-Friday to you all! In case you might want to freshen up your Instagram feed with people who consistently create amazingly great square snapshots for your enjoyment, have a look-see at the list below.
These people are just really talented in curating their feeds and producing creative, gorgeous Instagram art. Chances are you will find some ideas and inspiration for your own Instagram action as well. Happy snapping!
- With consistently cool and stylish, whitewashed images from the author of the great website The Wonder Forest, Dana Fox’s Instagram feed is bright and airy with just the right amount of artistic flair.
- Rachel Mae Smith of the blog The Crafted Life documents brightly colored moments of her life in her Insta feed. Expect happy vibes, colorful visuals and stylish crafts.
- One of my favorite places to visit online, The Jealous Curator, has a predictably beautiful Instagram feed with lots of gorgeous art that she curates on her website.
- Aniko Levai is the author of a great blog called Place of my taste and her Instagram feed is filled with lovely, artsy tutorials, home decor inspiration and creative projects she does for her blog.
- If you are looking for great seasonal creative projects to try, the blog I heart naptime‘s Instagram feed offers the best projects for your inspiration.
- Moody, modern and minimal is the name of the game in Fiddle and Spoon‘s Insta feed. The author of this nice Australian lifestyle blog has a steady tasty in photography and all things visual.
- You might already follow this famous name, but if you don’t, you should definitely check out Garance Doré‘s Instagram account, which is filled with pure, gorgeous eye candy from this great photographer.
- Envy-inducing home interiors and design along with beautiful travel shots are the norm at interior stylist & blogger Kirsten Grove‘s Instagram feed. Lots of great inspiration for home decor.
- Offbeat and Inspired is one of my favorite blogs ever, and their Insta account is just as visually gorgeous as their blog. Worth checking out for some great photography inspiration.
- I might have saved the best for last, because Brandon Kidwell‘s stunning Instagram feed is just a superb source for photography ideas and inspiration. His double exposure portraits have made him famous, and rightly so.