10 easy dessert recipes that are super quick to make when you don’t have time to shop for fancy ingredients and want to enjoy the evening without being stuck in the kitchen!
Looking for some quick, easy dessert recipes to top off the big dinner without tearing your hair out in the kitchen while everyone else is relaxing and having fun? Well, look no further. Here’s how to eliminate the stress factor from hosting the Thanksgiving dinner. Choose straightforward recipes that don’t make you stay in the kitchen the whole night!
Simple ingredients combined in a creative way is all you need to keep your guests happy without spending a fortune on exotic ingredients. As the night goes on, the last thing you need or want is some flashy and complicated dessert recipe to slave over for a couple of hours. Not knowing how the recipe will turn out, cooking with unfamiliar ingredients and just being tired from all the previous cooking is a combo you want to avoid.
So cancel the angst altogether and browse these ten recipes that require minimal effort, familiar pantry staples and very little cooking time.
Go ahead and get inspired by this list of fun and easy dessert recipes to make a memorable (and effortless) end for a fabulous dinner!
- Plum tarts with honey and black pepper by Bon Appetit
- Extra-easy chocolate truffles by Spoon University
- Raspberry fool by Real Simple
- Quick strawberry cheesecake by Midwest Living
- Flourless Chocolate Cake by Food.com
- Apple tartlets by AllRecipes
- Self-saucing maple pecan cakes by Top With Cinnamon
- Peach Pistachio Caramel Crumble by I am a food blog
- Toasted Oat & Walnut Whisky Trifle by The Kitchn
- Mango-ginger parfaits by My Recipes
I hope you found some inspiration and ideas for easy, last-minute dessert recipes! Happy Thanksgiving all!
2 thoughts on “10 last-minute, super easy dessert recipes for Thanksgiving”
Yum! Tried the chocolate truffles recipe & it was so good!
Thanks so much for the post
Thanks Ali for taking the time to comment, I’m so happy you found the post useful! xoxo