A roundup of easy, quick and healthy one pan meals and one-pot meal recipes that are all cooked in one single dish – maximum flavor, minimal cleanup. Enjoy!
10 easy & healthy one pan meals for busy people
- Vegetable Chickpea Curry by Sondi Bruner – a simple and healthy veggie recipe that sounds and looks utterly delicious.
- Chicken and Wild Rice Skillet Casserole by MyRecipes- a rustic and easy dinner with minimal cleanup.
- Beef Stew with Root Vegetables by the Pioneer Woman – all you need is time to make this simple but hearty dinner, perfect for weekends.
- Spicy Coconut Chicken Casserole by Martha Stewart – packed with delicious Asian spices. One pan packs plenty of flavor!
- One-Pot Cheeseburger Casserole by Damn Delicious- real comfort food minus all the effort. What more could you ask for after a busy day?
- One-Pot Pasta Primavera by Oh My Veggies – easy and versatile veggie one-pan pasta recipe. The simplicity of this technique is just unbeatable!
- Veggie Noodle Stir Fry by Jamie Oliver- done in 15 minutes, only one dish to clean. Perfect!
- Wasabi Salmon with Bok Choy, Green Cabbage, and Shiitakes by Bon Appetit – impressive-looking, healthy dinner, all done in one oven sheet! Just toss the parchment paper afterwards and you are good to go without a mountain of dishes.
- Lazy One-Pot Lasagna by Layers of Happiness- creamy, cheesy lasagna without all the hassle, yes please! All the comforting aspects of a perfect lasagna in one simple dish.
- Tomato, Basil and Burrata Spaghetti by I Am a Food Blog – a hearty meal with simple ingredients, all in one pot. One of the easiest and best one pan meals I have tried.